We are looking forward to sharing a fantastic 92nd season with you! As you know, this season is very different than anything we have experienced before. Due to the health and safety concerns that are a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, LSO has implemented the following policies and procedures:
All patrons must provide either Proof of Full Vaccination for COVID-19 OR a Negative COVID-19 Test upon entry to any LSO concert at any venue.
• “Proof” of vaccination or negative test can be a physical copy or photo display on your mobile device of vaccination record or test, and must be accompanied with a valid Photo ID.
• Accepted vaccines are those currently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or World Health Organization (WHO).
• Patrons will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means your last dose was at least 14 days prior to your visit.
• Patrons, including children under the age of 5 who are not fully vaccinated will need to provide proof of negative PCR COVID-19 test conducted within 72 hours or negative Antigen (Rapid) test within 24 hours of your visit.
All Patrons must wear a face mask, regardless of vaccination status.
• Masks must be worn inside all areas and for the duration of the performance.
• Masks must meet CDC standards and cover mouth and nose. A face shield may be worn in addition to a mask, but not instead of one. Neck gaiters, bandanas, or masks with exhalation vents are not permitted.
• Those arriving without appropriate face covering will be provided a disposable face mask.
The Concert Experience
• PreView Conversations with Jody Knol prior to MasterWorks Concerts will take place starting at 6:45 PM in the Jackson Lounge.
• All LSO concerts will operate at full audience capacity. If you would like to move your seats to physically distance from other patrons, please contact our office. It may be possible to move to another seat once in the hall, but we cannot guarantee it. Please check with an usher prior to moving.
• When entering and exiting the hall, we ask for your patience. Allow yourself extra time for the staff to conduct vaccination/testing checks.
• Please refrain from gathering in groups outside the hall.
Refunds & Exchanges
If for any reason, you no longer want to or can attend a concert, LSO will issue a full refund or credit if the request is made before the concert begins. If you or someone in your group is feeling ill, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or think you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 we ask you to stay at home.
These new protocols give us the opportunity to safely bring back as many people as possible to indoor concerts. We will communicate our policies directly with the person who made the ticket purchase. It is the responsibility of ticket holders to share our policies with members of their party. Individuals who do not comply with these policies will not be admitted to LSO concerts and events.
Policies will be regularly assessed and are subject to change. LSO will continue to follow recommendations on indoor gatherings and preventing the spread of COVID-19 by health experts including those from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS).
Similar vaccine and mask policies are in place for LSO staff and musicians including guest artists.